Unlock the world of imagination for your 3+ year-old with our Magnet Toys – an engaging and educational playtime experience. These Magnetic Tiles Building Blocks are designed to captivate the minds of both boys and girls, fostering STEM learning in a sensory-rich Montessori setting. The vibrant magnetic tiles effortlessly attract and repel, offering endless possibilities for creativity and exploration. Watch as your toddlers discover the joy of building, problem-solving, and spatial understanding. These top-rated toys provide a foundation for early childhood development, making learning a delightful adventure for your little ones.
- STARTER SET OF 52PCS TOTAL Package includes 52 magnetic blocks, an idea booklet and a storage bag. Small castle kit for beginners who want to have a try for the first time or just as a refill pack for existing magnet tiles kit. More pieces, more possibilities.
- SAFE PLAY SENSORY TOYS High-quality ABS plastic, geomagnetic material, rainbow color, round edge geometry shapes without sharpness, no harm to skin and no swallow mistake. Just feel free to challenge! Great montessori toy gift for toddlers, 3+ year old boys and girls. Parent approved sensory toys for kids with ADHD / ASDs.
- LEARNING WITH CREATIVE FUN Attractive transparent rainbow magnet toy set is designed as educational toys to help build kid's sense of creativity and get better understanding of color, geometrical shapes and develop motor skills and creative thinking. Great for special reasoning, architecture, STEM and STEAM.
- PERFECT BOREDOM BUSTERS & MEMORY MAKERS Keep these magnetic tiles in your special boredom buster cabinet. Every time your toddler says I'm bored, take them out and then he/she will pick a STEM activity to do for hours. We highly recommend parent-to-kid bonding play on weekends.
- SIMPLE STORAGE & KEEP FUN ON-THE-GO Stacking pieces stick together for easy cleanup, compact storage, and no more mess in your kid's room. Comes with a portable pouch which is perfect for carry on-the-go and especially keeping hyperactive kids occupied on road trip.
Based on 1 review