- Meet the all-new Echo Dot Kids Edition - Our most popular smart speaker with Alexa, made for kids (not a toy). The super-fun design delivers crisp vocals and balanced bass for a full sound.
- Help kids learn and grow - Kids can ask Alexa questions, set alarms, and get help with their homework.
- Made for wild imaginations - Kids can ask Alexa to play music, read stories, and call approved friends and family.
- Comes with a 2-year worry-free guarantee - If it breaks, return it and well replace it for free.
- Designed to protect your family's privacy - Echo Dot Kids Edition is built with multiple layers of privacy protection and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
We have like 4 dots at home and just got this for my son. I had no clue it was the full echo thought it was a dot. Kind of jealous lol. He loves it. He plays songs over and over again on it whenever he wants and the parental controls make it so i don't have to worry about what he's listing to. He loves the panda design also. Very nice unit!
This was an adorable gift to my daughter from her “papa”, to replace an off-brand unit that had stopped working. We got the Panda one. My child loves it! She constantly asks Alexa to play games and sleep sounds (except Alexa can’t understand toddler speak, lol). I wish it had a light for nighttime but I’m considering buying the Echo Glow for that purpose.My one disappointment is we like to listen to Christian music. I’m able to play one of my local stations through their Alexa app, since I had also used it before on my old unit, but I’m not able to play or access any other Christian stations due to the parental controls.
Gift ! parents love this I bought one for each Great Grand child, so each household has their own.2 went to 1 home. Mom loves it she can tell the kids time to come down for Dinner, time to wake up for school, reads a book, listen to approperate music. Best gift ever and a time saver. she can give commands to each chold individually or a group command.
I did not realize there was a difference in content with different kids dots. I purchased this one for my 8 year old and it is better suited for toddlers. This was after purchasing one for my younger daughters that has no toddler content. Unfortunately, my son refuses to trade with his sisters. It is amazing to have though.
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. I bought this for my 2 boys and I added the echo glow to it. This product is great and I love the echo glow. So many features! If you think your kids will like this product you're absolutely right!!