- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with a comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route.
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS, and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
I am really impressed that you can now get a fitness tracker that is functional for such an inexpensive price. This is a good fitness tracker for kids. It is pretty basic but does the things you want it to like tell time, count steps, time workouts, etc.One thing of note; I struggled at first to get this to pair. A couple of tips. Don't connect your phone directly to the Bluetooth for this device. You have to do it through the app. If it is already connected it won't show up as a device (also, if you are not seeing the Bluetooth device you may need to restart your phone).I also didn't see right away the option to pair the device. To get this to show up I would click the button to remove a device (even though I didn't have a device paired) then it would show up after that.
I like the many different features that it has. It is easy to connect to my phone and doesn't disconnect all the time like other watches I have used.
Nice adjustable fit. The large and bright numbers are very helpful for those who need glasses. The day of week and date are in a good placement; you are able to see everything with a quick glance. The slim design makes it a great watch to wear for work
Perfect watch for anyone of any age that wants to be fit and to monitor their health. This watch records your steps, heart rate, monitors your sleep habits and more. The watch is offered at a very low price. Can get one for the whole family. Overall it is a great watch.Pairs with app FitPro. If the watch hasn't been paired with phone for a while, you need to refresh app.Pros: step counter, Heart rate (Bpm), light weight, adjustable band, battery lasts for about a weeks worth of wearing, easy to read display, vibratesCons: sleep mode: watch doesn't stay paired to phone app, I ordered this watch in blue but got a green band.